- Muskegon Family Care: 2201 S. Getty St, Muskegon MI
- Phone Number: 231-767-9830
- Hours: Monday: 7am-8pm, Tues-Thurs: 7am-5:30pm, Fri: 7am-5pm
- Who: Specializing in providing care for children with Medicaid. Adults without dental insurance are accepted on a limited basis.
- Services: General Dentistry services, including emergency dental care, dental hygiene visits.
Hackley Community Care 2700 Baker Street – First Flr. – Muskegon, MI 49444
- Phone Number: 231.737.8603
- Hours: Monday- Friday: 8:00am – 6:00pm
- Who: We provide dental care and treatment to kids of all ages and adults. A parent/legal guardian must come in with their children for their dental appointment if the child is under 18 years of age.
- Dental services include: Preventative care: cleanings, fluoride, sealants, education, nutrition, Emergency care: extractions, pain management, Restorative care: fillings, dentures, Oral exams, X-rays.
- Teen Health Center: Located in Muskegon High School 80 W. Southern Ave.
- Phone: 231-733-6680
- Who: ages 10- 21 years and younger with Medicaid, low income, under-insured, sliding fee, and private insurance.
- Teen Health Center: Located in Oakridge High School.
- Who: ages 10- 21 years old with Medicaid, low income, under-insured, sliding fee and private insurance.
- 1200 Ransom Street, Muskegon 49442-in Access Health Building
- Phone: 231) 766-7129
- You are Eligible if:
- You must be a Muskegon County resident
- Uninsured (no dental insurance or Medicaid)
- Meet income limits:
- Services: include x-rays, exams, fillings, extractions, periodontal treatment and cleanings. Extensive services, such as crowns and bridgework are not available
Love Inc. Free Health and Dental Clinic, 326 N. Ferry St, Grand Haven, MI 49417
- Phone Number: (616) 846-2701
- Hours: New patients call to Call ahead for an appointment time
- Who: Only 18 years+; Uninsured or underinsured (Medicaid & Healthy Michigan plans
- Services: Dental screening, x-rays, cleaning, exams, fillings and extractions. Refer out for partials and dentures.
Dental Dreams PPLC: 1725 E. Sherman Blvd.
- Phone: 231-737-0037
- Who: Children and adult Medicaid. The offices also specialize in “special needs” patient care, as well as the care of the elderly
- Services: Preventive, extractions, root canals.